- The bagged compost available for the Triangle, NC delivery is made by our commercial composting partner, Brooks Contractor. It's a 1 cubic foot bag of 100% compost made from food waste, eggshells, leaves, clean wood waste, animal bedding, and other feedstocks. The eggshells provide a natural source of slow release lime for our acidic NC soils. It's perfect for most applications where compost is needed but is screened to 3/8 of an inch to accommodate the needs of spreading applications or those where a finer particle size is needed (topdressing lawns, etc).
- The bagged compost available for Charleston, SC delivery is made by our commercial composting partner, McGill-Bees Ferry. It's a 1 cubic foot bag of Bees Best Charleston County Compost made from 100% recycled content, locally sourced from the Charleston area, including yard and wood waste, paper, cardboard, and food waste. It's a great soil amendment perfect for most applications where compost is needed.
- The bagged compost available for Atlanta, GA delivery is made by our partner, Wallace Farm. It's a 1 cubic foot bag of organic compost derived from a mixture of ground yard debris, vegetables, and food processing residuals. This compost is ideal for all amending and planting needs, and the loose texture makes spreading easy.
- We are currently selling bagged compost in the Triangle, Charleston, and Atlanta ONLY at this time.
- We can deliver anywhere in our service area for a $15 delivery fee. Please see our service area map before ordering to ensure we can deliver to your location.
Free delivery for active CompostNow members (see discount code in your Member Dashboard!).
- Guaranteed delivery within 1 week of ordering. You will receive a confirmation email detailing your expected delivery day.
How to Use Compost:
- Learn more about how to use compost in your garden or yard: https://help.compostnow.org/s/article/How-do-I-use-my-compost-in-my-garden